Making the Home Buying Process Straightforward and Hassle Free
As the Knowles Group we look forward to guiding you through the maze of people and steps involved in the home buying process.
For many, buying a home will be one of the most significant investments you’ll make in your lifetime. Our team is passionate about discovering and sharing the most up to date market statistics and recommended industry partners (lenders, insurance agents, and attorneys) with our clients. We vow to use our professional knowledge and connections to guide you along every step of your home-buying journey and to ensure that you get the best house at the best price with the least hassle.
Of course, every home purchase is different. We will work hand and hand with you to look at your numbers and criteria to determine exactly which homes meet your particular desires, life needs, and budget.
Part of our job is to educate you on the steps and people involved in this exciting venture. We will explain what happens at each step of the process so you know what is going on during the entire process.
- One on one meeting. We start with a face to face meeting to discuss your needs, wants, and goals. We will go over the home buying process, and what to expect along the way.
- Meet with a lender. If you have not already done so, you should meet with a lender to see what you qualify for. We cannot show you homes without knowing home much you can afford. We will also need a pre-approval letter prior to submitting any offer. In todays fast paced market, it is essentially to talk to a lender as early as possible.
- House hunt! At this point, we can go see some homes. This is the fun part! We will set you up on an alert for homes that come to the market within your criteria. We will also leverage our agent connections to see if there is anything coming on the market that would work for you. In some cases, we can find a home before it hits the market and get you in before anyone else!
- Once we have found a home, we will work together to write and submit an offer! We will guide you through the best practices when submitting an offer and point out what can make your offer competitive and stand out to the seller.
- If the offer is accepted, we will guide you through the next steps (hiring an attorney and inspector, sending your deposit check, etc.). We will help get any questions you have answered as well as keep tabs on all the moving parts to ensure a smooth closing.
- If you are obtaining financing, you will work with your lender during this time to complete any remaining paperwork they need.
- After the inspection, we will work with you to determine any requests from the seller and guide you through any resulting negotiations.
- Once we are through inspection and financing, you are ready to close! We will conduct a final walk-through with you to ensure the property conveys as advertised prior to closing.
- Closing! At closing, which is typically held at your attorney’s office, you will sign some paperwork, get the keys, and the home is yours!
This is a lot, but we will be with you during the entire process to guide and educate you to a successful closing!
Ready to experience the Knowles Group Difference? Contact us today!