Selling your home is a multifaceted process.
Selling your home is a multi-step process. The Knowles Group will be there to provide guidance every step of the way to help you with what we know will be one of the most important financial and life changing transactions you’ll make: selling your home.
- Price your home strategically to be competitive with the current market and current price trends. This is number one for our team. If a home is overpriced, no matter what amount of marketing we do, the home will not sell. We will build a comparative market analysis and guide you on market value. Ultimately each of our clients has control over where they would like to set their price, we are here to be your consultants and to interpret the market for you.
- Professional photography for every listing to really showcase your house and property. Professional photos go a really long way because the majority of buyers are looking for homes online (over 90% in fact). If we can’t first get them interested in the property and reaching out, we can’t sell the house. Step one in selling a home is a GREAT online presence. We have interviewed and tried out many real estate photographers and work with two that are the best of the best. We would be happy to show you samples!
- Optimize your home’s internet presence by posting it on our local MLS systems and adding multiple photographs and creative descriptions. We will also feed your listing to more than 900 Internet sites on the web to maximize your home’s exposure.
- Target our marketing to active real estate agents in that specialize in selling homes in your neighborhood. With over 88% of buyers using an agent, this ensures your home is seen by interested buyers. Our team keeps an active list of all local agents selling in your area and send targeted marketing blasts to all local agents when your property is newly listed, drops price, receives an offer etc.
- Targeted paid social media ads to thousands of potential Vermont buyers. As with everything, the landscape of the real estate transaction has shifted to digital. We specialize in digital and online marketing. We advertise our listings on over 900 websites as well as on platforms where the younger (and not so younger these days) generations are looking including Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube. We pay for and receive hundreds of paid social media buyer leads a month. These are all folks that are browsing social media platforms seeing an ad of your home and being put directly in touch with us.
- Advertise your home in our e-newsletter and online marketing campaigns
- Purchase 100+ targeted buyer leads every month from industry giants like Zillow, Realtor.com and Trulia.
- Great follow up, communication, and feedback. You will see everything we are doing, all buyer agent feedback, marketing piece, listing update, etc. Nothing falls through the cracks. Our paid feedback system, Showing Time, is totally transparent. You will be up to date on feedback after each showing (our goal is to get feedback within 24 hours of a showing). You’ll have your own username and passcode login to the system where you can view feedback, cancel showings, approve showings, and more.
- Out of state referral network. The Knowles Group cultivates relationships with other Keller Williams agents and teams with buyers moving to Vermont from out of state. Keller Williams is the largest real estate franchise in North America with a strong intra-agent referral network. We send and receive referrals on a weekly basis to and from Keller Williams agents around the United States. This referral network is a great way for us to get in front of buyers that are moving into Vermont first and to help influence them on what our great state has to offer.
- Open houses and broker open houses (if you want them). Many Realtors will tell you that they are a waste of time. We don’t think that they are! We have sold several homes this year from the open house. It drives traffic through at the same time. Buyers see a full open house and think “I better offer on this one fast”. We have also definitely seen a full open house result in a better price for the seller. No one feels like negotiating when the open house is packed!
You’ll get a good sense for how we work by reading some of our client feedback on Zillow. Read Reviews Here! If there is one thing that does not lie it is online reviews.
- In our first step, we meet with you at your home to review a marketing analysis to determine the value range of your home. We will review market statistics and comparable sold, active, and expired properties and consider data in our pricing range.
- Next we return to the property and hold an in home staging consultation to prepare property for showings and photographs.
- After we review staging ideas we will bring in our professional photographer to get the best digital presentation possible of your home.
- We will gather the necessary documents from the town and paperwork that you have completed to create a detailed listing.
- Once your listing is ready, we will send it for your review. Once you approve, we will launch your listing and syndicate it to hundreds of websites (discussed in more detail above).
- Next, on the back end we will adapt our comprehensive advertising campaign to the specifics of your property giving your home maximum exposure.
- Once we have and offer our team will negotiate with the buyer or buyer’s agent to get you the best price for the property.
- From there we will guide you through inspections and across the finish line from contract to CLOSE!
Ready to experience the Knowles Group Difference today and get your home sold? Contact us today!